Sunday, May 31, 2009

LAST BLOG


I have made it through a full year of honors English! I have made it through my first year of high school! I have earned amazing grades! I am proud of my accomplishments this year and I'm glad I did what I needed to to pass this year.


I want to make a shout out to all my friends at Fairfield. You all supported me and kept me going and happy. :) I will never forget the memories we made together at our last year at Fairlfied Jr. High! There is five days remaining, which means there will be five days we will have in school together before I will have to say goodbye to you all and hello to Northridge High.


I also want to thank Mr. Thompson! You made English and honors English fun as you always do. I didn't have to dread over English assignments anymore like I did last year (cough, cough, Deppe, cough). I also want to... WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! :)

MISTA T IS FORTY THREE!


I am exited for next year even though I frickin love you all and will miss you like crazy! I have a lot of opportunitys ahead of me that I didn't have berfore. I have a lot of things to look forward to and accomplish. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!


GO NINJA :) (YES I DID MAKE THAT PICTURE)


BYE!!! :'(





No comments: