Saturday, May 16, 2009

RANDOMNESS

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TALK ABOUT, SO THIS IS GOING TO BE A BLOG OF RANDOMNESS.:) :)


I turned on the silver light. It shined brightly in my eyes. I squinted to find the switch again. I turned it off.


The small girl entered the candy shop. Her eyes were set on one thing. It sparkled in the fluorescent light as it was covered in transparent shiny plastic. Her mouth watered as she stared into the lollipop larger than her face. She struggled in her pocket for some spare change, but was found disappointed.

Derrik:
My sister has this friend from her high school named Derrik. HE IS THE MOST AWESOME KID EVER! He can do all these kick-butt magic tricks. One of them you have to pick a card from his stack of face cards, he has you write your name on it, Then you put the card back into the stack. He shuffles the cards several times and in some magical way, He pulls your card out of his mouth. IN another trick, he handed me ten cards. We counted them out and I put them in my back pocket. Then from the remains of the card deck, he made five cards disappear. Then I drew the cards from my pocket and found five more than I had before. Another trick he did included my sister's cell phone and a balloon. He blew up the balloon and slapped the cell phone against the surface. He did various other tricks that drive you crazy with curiosity.

That isn't the only AWESOME thing about Derrik. He is the funniest kid you will ever meet. And he is SEXY! :) hahaha

Last night I came home from my friend Mindy's house and in my room was Christen, Derrik, and Tyler. They were watching Jeepers Creepers. I watched the last twenty minutes of it. It wasn't as scary as I expected. The only thing that makes the movie scary is if you were one of the victims of Jeppers Creepers.

There is one thing that is wrong with all scary movies. They make the victims soo stupid! Such in, When A Stranger Calls, DONT ANSWER THE PHONE. Or in Jeppers Creepers, there is this part when They try to run over Jeppers Creepers with their car but he just ninja jumps over the car. Why can't they just drive away? She keeps backing up and driving forward trying to hit him but doesn't succeed until the end and he ends up coming back and becoming more angry in the first place.

No comments: